The course will focus on presenting, illustrating and discussing the specific rules of luxury brand management. Your class activities will include presentations from the professor and from guest speakers, case studies, workshops and participants groups’ presentations.
In order to apply the concepts covered in class to a real case in the luxury industry, you will analyze in groups a luxury brand of your choice.
Each session will develop a specific aspect of luxury brand management:
- Introduction: What is luxury?
- Facets of Luxury Today
- Luxury Consumers Motives and Behaviors
- Developing Luxury Brand Equity
- Communication in Luxury
- Brand Authenticity and New Trends in Luxury Hospitality
Why Take this Course?You should take this course if you want to:
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions for luxury branding,
- Design marketing and communication strategies for luxury brands
- Apply luxury brand management concepts to the luxury hospitality business
What makes this Course special?
- Insightful guest speakers from well-known luxury companies
- Opportunities to network with other participants and guest speakers
- Variety of learning formats, including team work, workshops and discussion with industry experts
- Course content based on EHL’s degree programs, ranked #1 in 2020 QS World University ranking for Hospitality & Leisure Management Universities
- All course material accessible through an online Learning Management System
- 30 class hours.
- 10-15 work hours outside of class to study course material and complete assignments
On completion of this course, participants will be able to make relevant analysis, and contribute to the development and implementation of innovative, strategic solutions for branding, marketing and communicating luxury brands as well as to apply this learning in the context of the luxury hospitality business.
Who Should Attend
This course is particularly designed for you if you are a young supervisor or manager (25-35 years old), with a minimum 2-3 years of professional experience:
- in the luxury industry (e.g. luxury watches, luxury cars, luxury hospitality, luxury services, etc.)
- or a related industry and a strong willingness to work in the luxury industry
Minimum Qualification Required to Enroll
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Enrolled participants should have a good understanding of marketing fundamentals based on prior work experience and/or studies.